Easy Egg And Salmon Muffin Tin Breakfast Recipe
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Healthy, Kids in the Kitchen
This is such a lovely breakfast idea, easy for children to help with and quick to prepare. Put it all in muffin tins, pop in the oven, get everyone dressed, take it out the oven and eat. Yum yum. If you’re okay with cold egg, this will make a good lunch box snack too.
- Smoked Salmon
- Place a layer of smoked salmon into muffin tin pans
- Add capers, to taste
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add dill to taste
- Top with egg, without breaking the yolk
- Place in hot oven for 10 – 12 minutes. If you’re eating it warm and want the yolk runny, cook for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan, sprinkle fresh dill and pepper (salt shouldn’t be needed as the capers and salmon are salty enough)
- Add a lemon wedge if you want, to garnish, and enjoy