- When you run your fingers through your hair and find a wet clumpy bit with regurgitated milk in it – you know you’re a mom
- When you take off your shirt to find you’ve had a streak of baby sick down your back all day – you know you’re a mom
- When you’ve been up since 3 am but your baby cuddling in the nook of your neck still makes it worth it – you know you’re a mom
- When you’ve changed more nappies in a day than panties in a week (just to clarify, about 10 on a 1-month old!) – you know you’re a mom
- When the first song that comes to mind is a nursery rhyme – you know you’re a mom
- When the second song is still a nursery rhyme – ditto
- When your heart melts and you feel unspeakable joy at a toothless grin – you know you’re a mom
- When you feel actual pain when your little one inexpicably cries – you know you’re a mom
- When you’ve looked at the same hands and feet for a month (or more) and you still feel awed by how small they are – you know you’re a mom
- When most of your thoughts are of nappies, body fluids, leaking milk, lack of sleep, and annoying children’s songs but the smiles,Â the cuddles and your baby’s eyes staring in to yours make it totally worth it – then you really know that you are indeed a mom.
10 ways you really know you’re a mom
This is a lovely post and so true. There are so many extras in feelings and experiences to add too. It really is a life-changing experience. Came by to read from your other post (more recent) so heading back to read that too!
.-= Babes about TownÂ´s last blog ..Letâ€™s Go Fly a Kite =-.
So thats all it takes to inform you that you are a mom. Love it. Your Mom