Chocolate Bubble Bath is such an easy win with the kids. As part of a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory day, it’s a perfect way to end the day too.
Although you only add about 2 tablespoons of cocoa to your bath water, it’s more than enough to fill the bathroom with the aroma and scent of chocolate, but it’s also not that sickly sweet smell you’d get from chocolate sauce, for example. In addition, Epsom salt is great for pulling aches and pains out of the body, but more importantly – it helps induce a deep sleep! Can you hear me parents? A deep sleep!
It’s the simplest ‘recipe’ ever too – you can get the kids to make this one up.
All you need is:
1 cup Epsom salts – great for inducing deep sleep
1 tablespoon baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)- for a bit of a ‘fizz’ as it hits the water
2 tablespoons cocoa powder – for that chocolatey yumminess
You can’t really go wrong on this. If you have a bit more Epsom salts or a bit less baking soda, it’s not the end of the world – it will still work just fine.
Put the Epsom salts into a sealable jar, add the baking soda and the cocoa powder and shake for a few seconds till it’s all well combined. Pour into a warm bath and top up with your regular bubble bath – you’ll have the bubbles on top, and the chocolate below.
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory – The Book Vs The Movie
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Units of Measurement
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – DIY Jazzies
- Make up words like Roald Dahl
- Easy Giant Paper Candies For Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- 10 Top Buys For Roald Dahl Fans
- Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Roundup
- Food Activities Crafts To Celebrate Roald Dahl Day