The final giveaway for National Breastfeeding Week is the Booby Booster, an attachment for your maternity bra to give your breast some extra support. The Booby Booster was developed by an Australian mum who suffered from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and had trouble holding her breast for her newborn to nurse from.
Here are some of the comments from mothers who’ve used it:
- Great idea made things so much easier when learning.
- One less thing for my hands to be doing.
- Convenient â€“ easy to use, especially in the middle of the night.
- Does not get in my way or my baby’s way.
- Does not slip or move â€“ correct size for me.
- Easy to adjust.
- It was good on a lady with impaired movement on her left side. She found it useful when feeding on the right side to support her breast.
- Great idea for mothers with twins.
In Australia,Â the Booby Booster was the winner of The New Inventors in July 2008, and while you can get these on eBay for around Â£15, you can also buy it from Australia, including postage from about Â£24.
To be in with a chance to win, head over to the Booby Booster website, select a size and colour, then return here to leave a comment to let me know what you’d like.
Competition ends 8 July 2011, and a winner will be drawn at random using Random.org.
And the winner is Emma Cella